To start working with ZanPHP, the first necessary step is to download it. Get ZanPHP is easy, simply download it from: https://github.com/MilkZoft/ZanPHP or git clone with the command:
git clone email@example.com:MilkZoft/ZanPHP.git
The next step is to set a constants of 2 configuration files. These files are located at: /www/config
The first file to modify is the /www/config/config.basics.php which should change the following constants:
- _domain: serves to specify the domain that our site will have.
- _modRewrite: toggles the stylization of URLs (TRUE or FALSE).
- _webURL: URL allows you to configure the general site will useful to load images, scripts, etc.
- _webCharacters: allows to show the HTML with or without format (TRUE or FALSE).
- _defaultApplication: allows to configure the default web application
- _webState: toggles the access to the website (Active or Inactive)
- _webLanguage: configure the default language of the website
The second file to configure is /www/config/config.database.php in the following constants:
- _dbController: allows us to specify the database driver to use.
- _dbHost: allows us to configure the host where the database server (usually localhost).
- _dbUser: the user to connect to the database.
- _dbPwd: password to connect to the database.
- _dbName: the name of the database to which we will connect.
- _dbPort: database port.
- _dbPfx: the prefix our tables have.
Once these steps, we have ZanPHP ready to work, just a matter of starting to create applications.